Saturday, September 24, 2011
Gary, Lookin' Good!!!
I found these pictures of Gary at his parents house today. I'm guessing these pictures were taken the day of his mission farewell. Gary served in the Sacramento California Mission and loved every minute of it. I thought these pictures were "blog worthy"... I can't believe how young Gary looks in these pictures! Love you Gary! Thank you for serving a mission and being a great example to me and your kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(104)
-
▼
September
(16)
- Jackson's Preschool Fieldtrip!
- My New Project!
- Gary, Lookin' Good!!!
- Tickle Time!
- Pumpkin Bake-Off!!
- Our WET Camping Trip.
- Here's How Much Jackson Has Grown!!
- Madi's Soccer Team!!!
- Jackson's Four!!
- Coupons Anyone!!???
- Abigail is Six Months Old!!!
- Jackson's First Day of Preschool!
- Labor Day Adventure!
- Yum!!!!
- Gotta Love Hand-Me-Downs!
- The Power of a Band-aid!!!
-
▼
September
(16)
1 comment:
Love those pictures. Gary, you're great!
Post a Comment