Monday, September 5, 2011

Gotta Love Hand-Me-Downs!

I took this picture of Abi yesterday after church... I knew I had a picture of Madi in the same dress. Madison is on the left and Abigail is on the right. I thought it would be fun to post this. I don't think they look anything a like!! I love my sweet daughters!!!

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

How darling! Love how they are in the same chair and are putting up the same leg! How cute is that? The definitely look like sisters!!!

Jason Hunt said...

Does Abi have red hair. I am thinking she could be Brian's kid. She is very cute. From Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures; they definitely look like sisters, and both so cute. It's fun to see them side-by-side at the same age. Love them so much!

Juannaelmi said...

they are so cute! i love when Milla wears one of Ella's hand me downs. It is amazing how different each one is.

Blog Archive