Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Jackson's First Day of Preschool!
Well, Jackson's first day of preschool was today! He hasn't been looking forward to it at all, literally. Whenever I mention that school starts soon he gets mad and says he's not going to school... Well, last night Gary gave Jackson a father's blessing for his first day of school and as soon as the blessing was over Jackson was excited for preschool!! Father's blessing are so wonderful and such a blessing! Well, Jackson had a great first day. We both had dry eyes when I left, that's always a plus! Jackson colored an apple(his favorite part), had a popsicle, and played outside on the playground. Love you Jackson! You're gonna do awesome in school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(104)
-
▼
September
(16)
- Jackson's Preschool Fieldtrip!
- My New Project!
- Gary, Lookin' Good!!!
- Tickle Time!
- Pumpkin Bake-Off!!
- Our WET Camping Trip.
- Here's How Much Jackson Has Grown!!
- Madi's Soccer Team!!!
- Jackson's Four!!
- Coupons Anyone!!???
- Abigail is Six Months Old!!!
- Jackson's First Day of Preschool!
- Labor Day Adventure!
- Yum!!!!
- Gotta Love Hand-Me-Downs!
- The Power of a Band-aid!!!
-
▼
September
(16)
1 comment:
I am so happy that Jackson enjoyed his first day at pre-school. He is such a neat grandson! I love you Jackson.
Post a Comment