Gary conveniently had his shotgun in the car in case he saw any grouse. We didn't see any grouse, but the kids wanted to shoot the gun anyways. They thought it was cool when they shot the water. I couldn't help but laugh at Madi and Jackson... After they shot the gun they like to pick up the empty shotgun shell and smell the empty shell. Apparently they like the smell of gun powder.

I love this picture... Gary was able to find the tree he carved his and Madi's name in when he was up there in 2007 when Jackson was born. Right after Jackson was born Gary would take Madi on "adventures" to give me a break. I thought it was great he found the tree!

The best part... We tired the kids out and they slept for the hour drive down the dirt road!!
2 comments:
Wow - that is beautiful! What a nice place to get away.
Gary, you know so many fun places to take your family. What a great dad you are! Looks like your family had a wonderful day. Beautiful scenery.
Post a Comment