Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Busy Weekend!!

This weekend was a lot of fun for us. For the Super Bowl Gary, Madi, and I went up to Pocatello, ID to a close friends house to watch the game! There was a ton of great food and great company as well. We didn't stay until the end of the game. Madi was ready to go at 7:30.. Gary and I were both a little tired so we decided to head out. We finally got home about 10:30.
Lastnight I had the chance to go to the Jazz/Bulls game with my Mom, Dad, and Brother David. We had great seats, 6th row. It was a really good game and in the end the Jazz won. Gary stayed home with Madi and did what every other Dad would do on their free night, went to Cabela's. Madi loves to go there and see the fish and do the firing range they have in the back of the store. They must have had a lot of fun. Gary said Madi was yawning the whole way home. I think we were all beat lastnight by the time we finally got in bed! Have a great day.



No comments:

Blog Archive