Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great V-Day. Madi and I have been running errands today so I can make a nice dinner for Gary. It's probably been about a month or so since I have done this b/c NOTHING ever sounds good to eat. I just eat what I crave at any given time. Well, Madi wanted to paint a picture for daddy for V-Day so I bought her some paints and she had a lot of fun. I stripped her down to her underwear and after seeing these pictures I am very glad I did. Gary and I will just have a nice quiet evening at home tonight. We have never really been into the whole V-Day thing. We do small things, but don't go overboard. I hope you have a wonderful evening. With the recent events that have happened around us lately it's really given me a wake-up call and helped me realize how blessed I am and what a great family I have. Gary and Madi are the greatest! Love you!!



No comments:

Blog Archive