Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Nice Day For Everybody!!

Today was a great day!! Gary took Madi & Casey up to Pineview Resevoir up Ogden Canyon to go ice fishing. Judging by these pictures, Madi had a lot of fun. We had a scare with Casey.. He saw some open water so he thought it would be a good idea to go jump in. Gary was with Madison and didn't know how close he could get to Casey without the ice breaking so he just kept calling him. Gary said he had a really hard time getting out, but he finally did it. Madi came home and said, "Mom, we went fishing!". Her little cheeks are rosy and red from the sun. They all had a fun time.
Well, I took advantage of the day to myself! I really like ice fishing, but being home alone sounded more like something I needed. I finally got a haircut. I love getting my hair cut. I cut it about to my shoulders. After that I was going to go get a massage that Kristen gave my for Christmas, but the girl that does them was in Idaho. Oh well, I will get it soon enough. I worked on a quilt that I am making for a fundraiser Gary's scouts are doing for their summer camp. Then I decided to break out our new Hoover carpet steamer. Our carpets were pretty dirty so I was excited to see the difference. There is nothing like dark brown water to make you feel like you're making a difference. I love knowing our carpets are clean, at least for a little while anyways.
I think tonight we will just relax and put Madi to bed early. She is beat! I guess that is what a day in the sun will do to you. Have a great weekend.





No comments:

Blog Archive