Friday, February 2, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes!!!

Hey!! I woke up thismorning and I felt 100% better than yesterday. I think I had the 24 hour bug. Yesterday I was sick and even had a mild fever. I was in bed most of the day trying to sleep. That is a hard task to master when you have a 3 year old wanting something all the time. Well, Madi didn't get much sleep Wednesday night so she fell asleep lastnight at 6:00!!! It was so nice. I had a hard time going to sleep, but after losing my dinner (a couple times) I felt a lot better and was able to go to sleep!! Madi didn't get up until 9:00!! Can you imagine getting 15 hours of sleep in one night.. That would be great. I was happy to sleep in until 9:00 as well. Madi came in my room and started playing with her legos and sang to herself so I continued resting in bed. Hopefully I am done with the 24 hour bug for this season!! Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that Madi and Gary don't get it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive