Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feeding the Horses!!

Starting today we are responsible for feeding our neighbor's horses. Madi LOVES going over and seeing them she isn't scared one bit!! She loves it when the horses eat out of her hand. We will be feeding them until Sunday. It's fun to get out and go see the horses!





Today we also went and saw Gary at his lunch break. By his work is a lake called Decker Lake. It is right by the E Center off of 2-15. Well in this lake are lots of tame ducks and geese. Madi really enjoys going there with a lot of bread so that we can feed them. We had fun. We went to lunch at Sizzler. It took awhile for Madi to get her kids meal so I gave her some of my fried shrimp. We have come to the conclusion that unfortunately Madi will eat anything that is fried. I bet that if we deep fried some veggies she would eat them. I think she ate the shrimp because it looked like her chicken nuggets. Oh well, at least she tried something different. She really liked the shrimp. Here are some pictures of her at the lake feeding the ducks and geese.










And last, but not least Madi got into some of my lotions today. I put some heavy, cream lotion on Madi's cheeks sometimes b/c her cheeks get really dry. Well, apparently she felt her cheeks were dry today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! I'm starting to see a theme of pics on here with Madi being messy or dirty in some way...

Blog Archive