It was pretty cold here Sunday. It was rainy and windy, but that didn't stop Gary from taking us on a walk over to the park. He wanted to run Casey and get some of his energy out which is always a good thing. Madi and I went over to the playground, but it was all wet so we just walked around.
Today Madi and I went out and played on our swing set. It is still chilly here so we just bundled up. I was cold, but Madi wanted to stay outside and play with Casey. I looked out the window to check on her and she was playing in the mud. She didn't get too dirty, it could have been a lot worse. Madi loves to get dirty and play in the mud. I have always promised myself I wouldn't be one of those mothers that doesn't let her kid get dirty. Well, I have learned that if I stick with that motto I must have a good supply of Oxy Clean on hand to soak all her clothes. Hopefully I can get the mud out of her clothes she got dirty today. Here is a picture of her muddy day with Casey! I hope you have a great day..
No comments:
Post a Comment