Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Panties or Pull-Ups, That Is The Question...
Okay, so I don't know what Madi's deal is, but she has accident after accident. I ask her to go sit on the potty, the next thing I know she has had an accident on the COUCH!!! She has done sooo much better than this in the past so I don't know if she is just getting lazy or what. QUESTION FOR MOMS: If I put her in pull-ups won't she just know that she can go in those and not on the potty?? To me pull-ups just seem like glorified diapers.... Oh well, just had to voice my frustrations. I am tired of cleaning my couch and putting the covers of the couch in the wash.... URG!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O.k. Jen. I just had this conversation with a friend of mine whose little boy is older than Madi. He had been doing o.k. with potty training but wanted his pullup to go "#2". She finally got so frustrated that she took away his favorite toys (train set and track). She then wrapped each train piece individually and put them in a basket where he could see them. She told him that when he went potty like a big boy he got to open one of his presents. Jen, to be honest, I am not opposed to pull-ups for kids that are regressing or just having a hard time grasping the whole potty training thing. They WILL get it! If it starts happening all the time you could put her back in pull-ups...not to let her just go when she wants to in them, but if an accident does happen, treat it like an accident without having to clean up a huge mess every time! Save yourself the aggrivation and stress...and work! Like I heard once, no one is wearing a diaper on their wedding day...it will happen before then, I promise! :)
Post a Comment