Monday, July 9, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!!!


Well, today Gary and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary! Wow, where has the time gone. We have made it through thick and thin and managed to still love each other! We got married July 9, 1999 in the Bountiful Temple. Gary and I have had a very good eight years. The first five years we spent up in the place where we met, wonderful Cache Valley at Utah State University. We didn't have Madi for 5 1/2 years so our main babies were B, Isabelle, & Riley. Gary and I have spent a lot of our marriage playing up in the mountains of Cache Valley with B. Gary spent countless hours up in the Engineering Building studying while I stayed at home...



In May 2002, I graduated in Family and Human Development and in May 2004 Gary graduated in Civil Engineering!! We were so happy to both be done with school..



From there we went to Las Vegas, NV. Gary got a job offer from Aztec Engineering so we moved down to see what would happen next in our lives. We lasted 9 months and moved back to Utah. Gary accepted a job with JUB Engineers and works in SLC. Gary still works there and we still live in Lehi, Utah.. We love it here. We live simple lives, but love every minute of it. Madi is wonderful and adds so much love and laughter to our marriage. We also have Casey now as well, our crazy yellow lab. We had to put B down in January so he has helped us get past losing him. We look forward to our second real child in September, the birth of our baby boy!! I'm sure it will be a big adustment, but a good adjustment..
Well, that in a very small nutshell is our marriage! Gary, you are a wonderful husband and both Madi and I are lucky to have you! You are such a great husband, and a wonderful father. You work so hard for us and we love you for it. I look forward to the next 8+ years we will have together... Lets see what new adventures we can go on, alright!!! LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Very cool!!! Congratulations, you two!!! Love you guys!!!

Tara said...

Those are beautiful pictures, times does go by fast! Congratulations!!! I think life just keeps getting better and better, at least it gets fuller and fuller. :) Even with the ups and downs, mariage and a family is the best, isn't it? Good job you two!

Emily P said...

Congratulations! Wow. I thought we were doing well with 3 and a half years! I hope we are doing as well as you guys after 8!

Blog Archive