Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lavendar Days!!!





Well, ever since we move to Lehi I have always wanted to go down to Mona for their Lavendar Days! Gary suggested we go down for the day today and check it out. I looked online and it seemed like there was a lot for us to do once we got down there... It was so beautiful when you pulled up in the car. There were fields and fields of purple lavendar growing all over the place. I tried to get a good picture, but it still didn't really show how much there was. When we got there we didn't stay too long because of the heat, but while we were there we saw a magic show, looked at all the craft booths, Madi got to ride in a stagecoach, she got to go down a huge slide MANY times, we tried lavendar flavored honey, Madi got her face painted, and I think that's it. There was more to do there, but we didn't want to wait in line in the heat. Gary bought me some lavendar plants so I think we will plant those out front. While we were there, there was a slight breeze and it smelled SOOO good! The lavendar filled the air will a wonderful scent. Here are a couple picks we snapped today. Have a great night!







2 comments:

Lisha said...

I am SO jealous! Your pictures are beautiful. I am definately going to put Lavendar Days on my things to see list for next year.

Tara said...

How beautiful! I love lavendar, it looks like so much fun! Maybe I will have to check it out when we get back to Utah from our trip, your pictures are inspiring!

Blog Archive