Thursday, July 26, 2007
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!!
I went to my Dr. Appointment today and we set a date of September 12th for me to check into the hospital and be induced!! I am excited, though a little nervous.. It's all so real now that I know the ACTUAL date he will come, unless he came earlier, wouldn't that be great??!!! Just thought I would pass along the news! Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! Oh happy day! I'm so glad your doctor was nice enough to work with you to set up a date. I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted!
Lisha
That's AWESOME!!! Maybe if we were smarter, we would've planned Amy's shower right before you had your baby so we could be there for it!!! DARNIT!!!!!!!!
Wow that is coming up fast! I know the end drags on, but your little blond baby boy will be here before you know it, I'm SO excited for you! See you soon!
Post a Comment