Sunday, July 15, 2007
TREE TROUBLES!!!
We have been having some troubles with our poplar trees we planted in the backyard. One has died and we don't have a clue why. Well, we lost another one today during a big wind storm we had... Pretty frustrating, but oh well, life goes on. We still have one out of the three left. Lets hope that one makes it. I guess some shade if better than no shade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sound frustrating! But Madi looks so darn cute next to the poor tree. :)
Last night a big storm rolled through the Phoenix area. Amy and I were watching a movie, and I heard the wind blowing really hard. I got up and walked to the door to our sideyard, and the second I started watching, one of our trees blew over! Luckily it didn't break, the "stick" that it's tied to, just got uprooted somehow and I easily put it back in the ground and the tree's fine. I just thought of you though when it fell to the ground. It looked exactly like your picture, only without the cute little girl next to it!! :)
Post a Comment