The other day I turned my back for just a second and this is what happened.. For the record, Jackson does not like peas...
Just about every day when I get Jackson up from his nap Madison always comes in and stands on her pink chair and pokes her head over the crib to say hi to Jackson. Today after her routine Madi brought the camera in and we shot some snap shots of Madi and Jackson! They love each other so much and have a lot of fun playing and laughing together.
And finally, here is a video of Gary playing with Jackson. Gary usually plays the "tummy tickle" game with Jackson everyday when he comes home from work. He played it with Madi when she was a baby and is now carrying on the tradition with Jackson.
2 comments:
Eddie hates peas too, I have tried to mix just a little with other food, and he still hates them. :) boys. I love when daddys play with their babies, so sweet!
I love the picture of Madi and Jackson!
Post a Comment