Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Well, I hope all you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day! Madi gave me a great picture she made at Preschool and Gary gave me some flowers to plant out front!! They never disappoint me when it comes to gifts! Madi is now a Sunbeam so today at church was Madi's first time to get up and sing on Mother's Day in Sacrament Mtg. It was as cute and wonderful as I ever imagined! I loved listening to her sing! Thanks Madi, you did a great job singing today.
Here is a funny video Gary got from a friend in an email. I hadn't ever seen it so I thought I'd post it in case someone out there hadn't seen it either! Again, happy Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

That was a funny video, I have not seen it before. Some family times are universal. :) Isn't motherhood the best?

Anderson Family said...

Hahahahaha!!! Great Video! Have a fantastic day!

Deirdra said...

So funny! And your quilt is beautiful, good job. Isn't it nice to complete a project. Ya gotta love that feeling!

Deirdra said...

So funny! And your quilt is beautiful, good job. Isn't it nice to complete a project. Ya gotta love that feeling!

Blog Archive