Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Stroll Around The Neighborhood...

Tonight for FHE we decided to go on a walk down the street so Madi could "fish" and Casey could play in the irrigation ditch. Jackson was really tired so I carried him in the backpack.

I love the view of Mount Timpanogos from our neighborhood!

Madi has informed me that the dandelion is a very beautiful flower and she picks them for me often!! Boy am I a lucky lady!

This is the irrigation ditch at the end of our street. Casey loves to play in the water. Tonight he was after the tennis ball Gary kept throwing in. Madi found a stick and pretended to catch fish.

Like I mentioned before, Jackson got to ride in the backpack and I carted him around tonight. I put the camera in the air and this is the result! It's a pretty good shot of his cute little teeth he's got!


Well there's what we did tonight! This is why I love spring/summer time so much!! I love going for walks with the family around our neighborhood! I love it here!

6 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

That last picture of Jackson is so cute! I love it!
Amy

Anne Marie said...

You guys are so fun! I love the pictures. I grew up with an irrigation ditch just like that in my back yard, so that brings back memories.

Kristen said...

I love that picture of you two too! You both look so cute! I love going on walks too! Such a simple pleasure!

Tara said...

Love those little teeth-ies. (that's what Josh calls them) And I love my backpack too, it's a great way to cart around those big little boys. :) I love this weather, it's just awesome lately. I don't mind all the rain either, everything is so green. And the way you photographed the "flowers", I wouldn't mind some for myself, they look so pretty, almost like mums. :)

Alicia said...

I remember picking lots of dandelion bouquets for my mom when I was little. They really are very pretty until you find out they are a weed. It's funny how a simple label changes how we look at things! (Hmm...that's a good one! Better remember that for my young women.)
Cute pics. Looks like a fun FHE!

mom said...

The pictures of your family are delightful. You are making such wonderful memories for your children; they will always remember the walks and fun times with mom and dad. You're great parents and have a beautiful family. I love you all so much.

Blog Archive