I saw this on Oprah the other day.. They were doing a segment on Funniest Home Videos and this was one of them. I thought it was really funny. Many of you might have seen this already, but it's funny enough I thought it was worth posting! It will give you a good laugh. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Oh my GOSH!!! That was SOOOO funny! It was one of the most adorable and funny things I have seen in a while. Thanks for sharing!
K, so I had seen it before but it brightened my day yet again!! And, as many of your siblings and I can attest, this may have a little less to do with how funny Daddy really is and more to do with the contagious factor of laughter among multiples!!! I love when my boys laugh in stereo! (not so much when they cry in stereo)
Post a Comment