Maybe you have heard of this already, but here's the tip anyhow.
So today I was in the kitchen and Madi came up to me and said that she didn't feel well. The next thing I know she had lost her snack all over the floor. I really didn't want to use a rag or paper towel to clean it up so I tried putting clumping cat litter over it.. Well, it clumped right up and the clean up was a lot better than I thought it would be. Just a little tip the next time your little one loses it!!! Have a great night.
8 comments:
What is it with our kids throwing up yesterday? Ours was like a scene from a movie...I was trying so hard not to laugh! But, ours was the result of Butternut squash, so we only have ourselves to blame. I hope Madi feels better soon! Love ya, Lisa
I guess if I call to borrow some kitty litter, you'll know why!
YUCK!! Isn't barf so great? Does kitty litter work well on piddle all over the floor as well? (I'm attempting to train Nicole, and it's not going to hot...)
What a good idea. It seems like it would be less messy and a lot easier to clean up. You're so smart!
Great ides Jen! hope you are all doing better now.
Kim and Justin
yuck! to the sickness, but if the cleanup is easier that makes at least one aspect of the whole mess less messy!!! too bad i don't have a cat!
Wow, that's brilliant Jen! I'm going to buy a small bag of clump litter to keep in the hall closet, that is just too good of an idea. I honestly hate throw-up more than poo, (Eddie has given me MOUNDS of opportunities to get used to the poo factor), so anything to help with puke, I'm all for it!
btw-if was fun going to Costco with you, such an "everyday thing" to do, I wish we could do it more often. Maybe we should switch off Costcos just once a month so we can spend time together doing our "duty". :)
That's a fantastic tip.
Post a Comment