

I think my next project will be another quilt for Madi's room. She has two sets of sheets, a pink set and a purple set. Well, I don't put the flat sheet on her bed so I am going to use her two flat sheets for the quilt. She really only has one blanket she will use at night. She may not even use this one, but now when she wants me to lay next to her at bed time for a few minutes I will have a blanket for me... If it turns out looking cute I'll post it.. We'll see I guess! Have a great day!
7 comments:
Look at you!!! your corners match up perfectly. I love quilting. I just finished one last week, too. Looks great.
well aren't you domestic! very impressive!
wow! You are a very talented woman. Very well done, and I have to say I'm impressed it didn't take you longer. How do you find time with 2 kids???
AWESOME job Jen! Really, that is a major project, good job! I have not attempted a quilt since I did a small one for my neice. It takes a lot to make sure everything is lined up right. beautiful job woman!!!
That is so beautiful. I am so impressed!!! Have a great Mother's Day! Lisa
Love, Love, LOVE, your new quilt! It looks great! You are so good at quilting!
What a beautiful quilt; it looks perfect on that bed. And you made a pillow, too! You do wonderful work.
Post a Comment