
Back at the beginning of June Gary took Madi for a tour of Utah Lake. I think the National Park Service was putting on the special day. Gary has really taught Madi to love the outdoors.. I swear Madi gets more alone time with Gary than I do!! There was a lot to do over at the Utah Lake Marina that day. There was some food to try, some face painting (apparently Madi only likes to get butterflies when she gets her face painted.. That's all she ever gets), and some skinned animals for sale (Wonder How That Booth Did That Day...). They even got to take a ride out on the lake and look around. I would have liked to do that with them.. Here are some pictures from their fun day. I just came across these pictures on the computer and had meant to post this sooner, but honestly I forgot about it.. Gary got some fun pictures that day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment