Friday, February 20, 2009

Cute Little Puppies!!


Today Madi, Jackson, and I went over to our friends, Allen's house to see his little puppies!! I was surprised that Madi and Jackson didn't spend too much time playing with them. I think it's because it's finally a sunny day and they were actually outside playing.. Jackson had too much fun in the mud.... I didn't know he was playing in the mud until he came back over by me.. Thanks a lot Jackson!!! Thank you Maytag, for making a good washer and dryer for me to clean all the mud out!!! Thanks Allen for having us over, we had fun playing with your dogs and your mud!!




4 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

What cute puppies! Also, I couldn't believe how grown up Jackson looked sitting there by Madi.
Your kids are so gorgeous.

Kristen said...

those puppies are soooo cute!
cya tomorrow!

Hawks Family said...

How fun! Puppies are the cutest things. Looks like the kids had so much fun playing with them (and being in the mud)! I agree, kudos to the washing machine/dryer companies - they've saved me numerous times!

Alisha said...

What cute puppies! I love labs. I be Jackson just had so much fun in the mud. What's a bright sunny day without a little mud involved:)

Blog Archive