
My dear friend, Tara from Vegas moved up here a couple years ago and is FINALLY, after many hours of work and preparation offering art classes for kids! I'm so excited for Madi to take these classes. My friend is so stinkin' creative and I know she can teach Madi things I can't. Here is her WEBSITE, so go check it out.. The classes are in Sandy on the East side so it's a bit of a drive, but I think it's a fun excuse to get out of our comfort zone and go to SLC more often.. If any of you are going to sign up for the Pre K-K classes let me know, could carpool of something. Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
The classes look cute. Audrey would love to do stuff like that. I think about it. I love the pictures in your past posts. ANd I agree we all need raises.
Post a Comment