Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Love The 1:00 Schedule..

I think it has been years and years since we have been on the 1:00 church schedule. We never had it at that time in Logan b/c the deaf branch always met at that time.. We didn't have it in Vegas, and here in Lehi we kept splitting wards and never had that time.. All those years I thought it was so nice to have earlier church. This past month or so of having the 1:00 church I have learned that I LOVE it!! I still get up at about 7 or 8 so it's not that I get more sleep... I love this time because we just hang out together all morning as a family. We play games, read books, laugh and have so much fun together. Gary's been gone a lot lately studying for a big test he has coming up for his job so the kids and I have really missed him.. Sundays are our day to catch up and just play together.. Even Gary mentioned this morning that this schedule isn't so bad!! It's so nice to sit and read books with Madi and play with Jackson and his toys. Love you guys so much!!

5 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I agree! I was dreading the 1:00 schedule, but with the kids a little older and it not interfering with naps, I've found I really like it. It's nice to spend time together in the mornings, it's nice and relaxing for us too!

Juannaelmi said...

I agree. It is right during Ella's nap, but I still love having the time in the morning to just hang out and read scriptures or just be a family. I don't know why it didn't seem to work as well after church as it does before.

mom said...

I really like the 1:00 schedule, also. We are on the 9:00 this year, and I don't like it nearly as well as one of the later ones. It's great you get that additional fun time with your wonderful family. We love all of you.

Alisa said...

Ditto. We have 1PM church and even though Nyla misses a nap, we have all morning to get ready and relax. Helps make Sunday so much more enjoyable.

Rochelle said...

Now that my kiddos don't need naps, I have to totally agree with you!!! We have really enjoyed spending that time together. Any extra time with those we love is the ultimate reward.

Blog Archive