Here we go...
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yeah, I guess so... It just came sooner than we thought it would
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? Shock, I started crying.. Not because I was sad, just didn't know what to think.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not, it didn't even enter my mind.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Pregnancy test - We found out the same day we left for our "PRE-Kids" trip to NYC... That was the last trip Gary and I took just the two of us.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Gary, and then our friends in New Jersey when we got to NYC later that night..
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Definitely - I like to imagine things about the baby and knowing the sex helps my imagination.
9. DUE DATE? January 29, 2004
10. DID YOU HAVING MORNING SICKNESS? No, not really.. I had to eat every two hours and I couldn't do a lot of activity, otherwise I would get nausea..
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? French Dip Sandwiches!! I loved them from this little Cafe on Main Street in Logan, Angies..
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't remember anything off the top of my head.. There must not have been anything major.. WAIT, I just thought of one. Migraines!! I drank more caffeine during my pregnancy than when I'm not prego..
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl!!!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I didn't care, but when I found out I was having a girl I kind of mourned the loss of that boy I might have had..
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 25
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, I was spoiled... I think I got three. A friend one up in Logan, a Family one, and one from my high school friends!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nope, I loved my pregnancy with Madi, it was great!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Logan Regional Hospital!
20 HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 6 Hours!!!! NICE!!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Gary
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Gary!! He was wonderful!
23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? vaginal
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Oh yea, I got an epidural!! Love those things!
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 pounds 8 ounces.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? One week early on January 21 at 4:32pm..
29. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Madison
30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 5
32. WHAT WAS THE BEST PART OF YOUR PREGNANCY? When I felt her moving, I loved it, but it was a little freaky for Gary.
33. DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN? I did experience it again about three years later and it was a very different experience..
This was 5 days before I delivered....

This is Madi the day she was born!! I LOVED all her blond hair.
Love you Madi!!
3 comments:
That was so great to read! How neat to relive those fun days - made me think about both my pregnancies!
Yeah for Madi! I loved reading this and remembering this. What a great time of life.
I remember that day well!! The one thing I remember the most is how BLUE Madi's eyes were!! Loved it!!
Post a Comment