Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Fun Weekend Up In Idaho...

We have some great friends who invite us up every year to watch the Super Bowl. Honestly, we don't really care about the Super Bowl, we just go up for the good company. Brett and Susan didn't disappoint this year. We had such a great time and always enjoy our time up there. Gary's brother, Bryce and his family were there & Gary's parents came up too. It was a really nice weekend. Here are some pictures we got...

Brett let us mess around on their four wheeler... We had a blast.. Hopefully someday we'll have one of these to take up to the mountains and explore with..



I was very happy when Jackson figured out how to go down stairs!! Unfortunately he's had one too many falls down our stairs so he was a little nervous to go down them, but he can finally do them!

It seems like everytime I came upstairs this is what I saw....

And this is what she was doing.....

This is after Madi had washed her face a couple times already... She must get her love of chocolate from her Daddy... I didn't have anything chocolate dipped the whole night...

I didn't introduce Jackson to the goodie table because I knew what the outcome would be.. It didn't take him long to find it and enjoy the cream puffs.. He enjoyed sneaking those cream puffs and the mini-marshmallows!! (Notice Madi in the background still at that chocolate fountain....)

Since the Steelers have won quite a few Super Bowls I was wanting the Cardinals to win, but Gary wanted to Steelers to win.. I guess Gary's team won this year.. I loved this picture of my boys watching football together..

After I downloaded all my pictures I was sad that I didn't get any pictures of Brett, Susan, & their two girls... Next year... Thanks again you guys, we had a great time.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

cute blog! My kids love Chocolate fountains too!!

Alisa said...

What a fun weekend! You guys do such exciting outings. I love the chocolate fountain photos. Maddie is so big and so stinkin' cute. She looks a lot like you and Jackson is getting so old! I just love seeing pictures of your cute family.

The Empty Nesters said...

Nothing better than good friends and family to enrich our lives!

Hawks Family said...

I just saw your blog address on the email you sent to Sandra about the trees. I was excited and wanted to see your blog - it's darling! I love all the pictures, you have such a cute family!

mom said...

What a fun weekend; you always do fun things! What darling grandchildren I have. Good friends are great. Sorry about the Super Bowl outcome, however. I wanted the Cardinals to win.

Blog Archive