We went up to Strawberry Reservoir yesterday.. It was cold and we didn't get ANY bites.. We managed to have a little fun though.. Here's some pictures from the day!
Madi and Gary doing some fishing.. Jackson just wanted to get wet.. He was oblivious to the ice cold water..
We didn't catch any fish, but Madi found a dime!!! YAY!!
How fun! Looks cold, but it didn't seem to bother the kids any. I loved the pic of Jackson standing in the water - looks like he's a little fish, just like my kids. What a fun time!
2 comments:
How fun! Looks cold, but it didn't seem to bother the kids any. I loved the pic of Jackson standing in the water - looks like he's a little fish, just like my kids. What a fun time!
What a fun family day. I especially like the picture of Gary and Madi!
Post a Comment