I have been answering to this scale since January 6th.. Every Monday morning I'd get onto it and see what watching my diet had done for me that week. I've been in a contest with some of my family members and friends to see who could lose the most weight by March 30th.. I had a goal of losing 20lbs by the end of this contest and I DID IT!!! I won the contest and I'm happy about that, but I'm mostly happy with myself. I never thought I would do this well, I just hoped! It's such a feeling of accomplishment to do something like this for myself. I'm going on a cruise with my family in November so now that is my "end date". I'm just gonna keep trying so that when I put that swimsuit on I can have confidence when I walk out to that pool!!! It's great to have something to work towards! Thanks everyone for the great competition! We ALL did great and look great!! Love you all!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I Did It!!!!
I have been answering to this scale since January 6th.. Every Monday morning I'd get onto it and see what watching my diet had done for me that week. I've been in a contest with some of my family members and friends to see who could lose the most weight by March 30th.. I had a goal of losing 20lbs by the end of this contest and I DID IT!!! I won the contest and I'm happy about that, but I'm mostly happy with myself. I never thought I would do this well, I just hoped! It's such a feeling of accomplishment to do something like this for myself. I'm going on a cruise with my family in November so now that is my "end date". I'm just gonna keep trying so that when I put that swimsuit on I can have confidence when I walk out to that pool!!! It's great to have something to work towards! Thanks everyone for the great competition! We ALL did great and look great!! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
March
(17)
- I Did It!!!!
- Say Cheese!
- Exciting Night!
- What??? Come On.......
- Our Little Date Night With Madi..
- I Don't Hunt, But I Was Impressed!!
- Falls, Face Plants, Squashes!!
- Our Chilly Trip To The Canyon....
- Come Back Little Birdie!!
- Ouch!!
- Our New Wheels!
- Hooray For Nursery!!
- Could It Be?? Is Spring Really Coming!?!?
- Madi Had Company Tonight!!
- Blast Daylight Savings!!!
- Madi And Her Seeds...
- Our Recent Activities...
-
▼
March
(17)
13 comments:
Jenn,
CONGRATS! That is so awesome!!
WoW!! Awesome, Jenn!! Good job!! I wish I had that dedication!!
Yay!! Congrats!! That's gotta be a great feeling. :) You make me want to do the same thing!
NICE WORK! I know first hand how hard that is. Competition is a HUGE motivator. As is an event...like the cruise. I have nothing coming up and I've gotten lazy. I needed to kick things up a notch again.
Congrats. 20 pounds is really a lot of work. Way to go.
that is AWESOME!!! congrats!!!
That's awesome Jen! What was the secret? I want to do the same and I hope for the same results? Give us the details!
That is awesome! Please post us your weight loss secrets!! To see who is visiting your blog put on a traffic feed. I have one on the bottom of my blog page. You can click on the one on mine to install on yours. Once you have it on, you can see who visits. It has a map and tells you where the hits are coming from.
You go girl! Don't wither up to nothing now! How exciting for you... and the cruise sounds like a lot of fun! You should be proud of the work you did! It's not easy!
That's awesome! I have been noticing that you've been looking thinner. You look great, congrats!
DANG! You Go Girl!!!
How fantastic! That is so great! Congrats!
You always look great. Way to go. Congrats
You are one hot momma!
Post a Comment