Saturday, June 13, 2009
Happy Early Father's Day Gary!!
The other day I told Gary we were going to celebrate Father's Day today since Madi and I were going to be down in Mesa over Father's Day weekend. I told him we could do whatever he wanted. Well, surprise, surprise, Gary wanted to go fishing. Gary wanted to go up Spanish Fork Canyon and when we got there we were catching fish left and right, but then a heavy rain moved in and we had to hide under some trees for cover. We finally decided to go take cover in the car. After the rain lightened up a bit we finished our fishing trip. Madi had fun fishing with her pole and playing in the dirt/sand, I had fun taking over 200 pictures, Jackson had fun riding around in the backpack and sleeping, Gary had fun catching fish, and Dave had fun catching fish too.. It is so beautiful up there we had a great time.. On our way home we stopped and Costco to get some steaks to cook on the charcoal BBQ Gary got for Father's Day. Gary's parents ate with us, but scooted fast as soon as they noticed the big storm brewing out west of us.. Happy Father's Day Gary!! We all love you so much. You are the best Dad to Madi and Jackson and such a perfect Husband to me! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
June
(12)
- I Love To See The Temple!!
- Lehi Horse Parade!
- Madi's Toothless Smile!!
- Our Arizona Getaway!!
- Jackson's Been Busy...
- Madi's Funny Comment Today..
- Happy Early Father's Day Gary!!
- Meet Mr. & Mrs. Brent Coburn!!
- Hill Air Force Base Air Show 2009...
- Very Random, But I Wanted To Remember...
- Why I Love Spring/Summer...
- Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House Reservations!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
6 comments:
THat looks BEAUTIFUL. It looks more fun to celebrate on a Saturday, anyway.
Sounds like a wonderful Father's Day Celebration! Happy Father's Day Gary!
Looks like a great day for fishing....until the rain hit. What a fun time you all had. Great outdoor activities! Have a wonderful Father's Day, Gary. We sure love all of you.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Love the pictures collages, (spelling?) Happy early fathers day and have a fun trip to AZ
I didn't even realize when we were planning this trip that it was Father's Day weekend. Sorry, Gary...
Sounds like he had a fun day though!!
Oh, and you'll be happy to know that the temps are going to be right around 100 when you are here, which is way below average for this time of year!
See you Thursday!!
Geez...sounds fun. How did you do that collage? Please share!
Post a Comment