Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
June
(12)
- I Love To See The Temple!!
- Lehi Horse Parade!
- Madi's Toothless Smile!!
- Our Arizona Getaway!!
- Jackson's Been Busy...
- Madi's Funny Comment Today..
- Happy Early Father's Day Gary!!
- Meet Mr. & Mrs. Brent Coburn!!
- Hill Air Force Base Air Show 2009...
- Very Random, But I Wanted To Remember...
- Why I Love Spring/Summer...
- Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House Reservations!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
6 comments:
Yay Madi! Lose some more teeth and you'll be rich in no time!
That's so exciting! Zach just lost his first one about a month ago and it was a BIG DEAL at our house. Hope the tooth fairy was good to you Madi! Congratulations!
Now start the fun pics. Pretty soon, you will have one or two GIANT teeth coming out among all the babies. They are the best pics while the kids are going through that transition. (except when they loose them funny, like Josh loosing 3 top teeth all in a row, while the other side are still babies. he is going to look SO lop-sided when the big ones come in!) Glad you had a wonderful time in AZ, but you didn't post pics of YOU!
She is growing up too fast!! Congrats Madi!!
what ever happened to losing the middle ones first?? she is a doll!
Madi, I'm excited for you. You look so cute, and I love you a lot!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment