So I mentioned in my earlier post that I wanted to do a lot of cleaning today. Well, Jackson helped me do some extra cleaning that wasn't on my list of things to do.. Like scrub the bathroom floor or clean the carpets in the hallway. I was in my bedroom doing some laundry and Madi yelled from the hallway, "Mom, come here!!" I went into the hallway to find water about a foot out from the bathroom and water ALLLL over the bathroom floor.. Apparently Jackson got a hold of the whole role of toilet paper and went to town.. I vaguely remember hearing the toilet flush a couple times, but he does that all the time so I didn't think anything of it.. This time he threw toilet paper into the equation and it totally changed the outcome..
Notice the empty role of toilet paper and the "toilet paper soup" in the toilet... If you're wondering, yes, I did have to reach me hand in and get all that toilet paper out.. Thankfully I had just cleaned that toilet the other day...


I sent these pictures to Gary and now he's a little nervous to be alone with him this weekend.. I can't say that I blame him, this kids all over the place!! Sorry these pictures are so crappy, I had to snap these shots fast and get busy cleaning!! Love you Jackson.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness - that is quite the situation isn't it? I love it when I get that kind of "help." And I still don't understand how fascinating the toilet is to little kids - my kids are the same, they would play with that thing all the time if I'd let them!
What a fun little boy you have! Isn't it great to have someone to keep you on your toes? Tell Gary good luck:)
love that he's been busy, love that my kids aren't the only ones, love that you took the time to take pictures and love most of all that you ended the crazy post with your (unconditional) love for him!! :-)
Sorry about the mess, but he is just too cute!
Have a fun trip!
Sorry about the mess. What a great mom you are to take pictures and then get cleaning. I would have to count to 100 so I didn't lose it. Good times.
Post a Comment