Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why I Love Spring/Summer...

I love when the sun is out and I can sit on my patio and enjoy the flowers that we have grown. My Dad loves to garden and has passed that interest down to me!! Thanks Dad, you've helped me appreciate some of the smaller things in life!! You've still got to get me interested in genealogy :)!!



2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Are these all from your yard??? They're beautiful! We've held off planting our front flower bed since we're wanting to make some changes and decided to do it all when they're done with the road out back - whenever that is!!! Loved the beautiful pictures - you really are a great photographer!

Kristen said...

pretty flowers jen! i'm glad you have a green thumb.. i most definitely do not! my house is a plant death camp (unless clay has something to do with it). good job! your yard looks really beautiful!

Blog Archive