Today I had Activity Days over at the church. I came home and heard the lawn mower going.. I didn't think Gary would just let Jackson run free while he was working.. Here's what I found!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Very Random, But I Wanted To Remember...
Today Kristen came out for a little while before she had to take the kids to gymnastics.. They played outside in the water and later came in for a popsicle.. I thought this was cute of all of them..

Today I had Activity Days over at the church. I came home and heard the lawn mower going.. I didn't think Gary would just let Jackson run free while he was working.. Here's what I found!!
Today I had Activity Days over at the church. I came home and heard the lawn mower going.. I didn't think Gary would just let Jackson run free while he was working.. Here's what I found!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
June
(12)
- I Love To See The Temple!!
- Lehi Horse Parade!
- Madi's Toothless Smile!!
- Our Arizona Getaway!!
- Jackson's Been Busy...
- Madi's Funny Comment Today..
- Happy Early Father's Day Gary!!
- Meet Mr. & Mrs. Brent Coburn!!
- Hill Air Force Base Air Show 2009...
- Very Random, But I Wanted To Remember...
- Why I Love Spring/Summer...
- Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House Reservations!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
6 comments:
Gary is such a cool dad. JJ especially had a great time chatting with him when we were with you guys a few weeks ago.
That is a great picture.
Yes, Brad mentioned you guys are staying with us. It will be so much fun seeing you and catching up!
i looove that last picture! awesome!
Too cute! Loved the pic of all the kids on the swing enjoying a popsicle - ah, the joys of summer! Jackson looks like he's having fun on Gary's back during the lawn mowing - kids are so funny!
cute! i love how we didn't even tell the kids to line up on the swing and chill... they did it on their own! i'm so glad they're such good friends!
Nate does that too, I love it. then when they get older they can follow behind him with a play lawn mower, too cute. Summer and Popsicles are the best. Love the beautiful flowers
Post a Comment