Madi and I were able to go down to Mesa last week to see my brother Dave and his family! It was so fun seeing them again. Madi had a blast with Stockton and Griffin.. They played so well together and they seemed to laugh whenever they were together.. We went up to Sedona to try and get some fun pictures of the their family. Madi was so sweet and patient with all of us. Madi wanted to swimming every chance she got.. Thank you Ellis family (Amy's parents) for letting us swim and be at your home. Here are some pictures we got while we were there. Thanks so much Dave, Amy, Stockton, & Griffin! We love you all!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
June
(12)
- I Love To See The Temple!!
- Lehi Horse Parade!
- Madi's Toothless Smile!!
- Our Arizona Getaway!!
- Jackson's Been Busy...
- Madi's Funny Comment Today..
- Happy Early Father's Day Gary!!
- Meet Mr. & Mrs. Brent Coburn!!
- Hill Air Force Base Air Show 2009...
- Very Random, But I Wanted To Remember...
- Why I Love Spring/Summer...
- Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House Reservations!!!
-
▼
June
(12)




4 comments:
Aww! What great pics! I can't believe the twins are that big already! It seems like they were born such a short time ago. They are ADOREABLE! I love the back drop for the family pic. Breathtaking! Great job Jen! I'm glad you and Madi had a great time.
Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time - how fun to get away with just the two of you. Madi was so cute swimming, looks like she's a little fish just like my kids - they can never get enough of the water. The picture of Sedona were beautiful - I've heard such great things about that place and we hope to get there sometime! Glad you guys had such a great time!
suuuch cute pics. love the pics of Dave and his cute fam (the twin boy thing may have a little something to do about the draw, too!) they are two cute! :-)
What a good sister to go and visit your brother. You guys both have cute kids!
Post a Comment