Here are a couple pictures I took tonight before I put Jackson to bed.. He has changed a little since those other pictures were taken so I thought I would take some.
Jen, These pictures of Jackson are adorable!!! I wish that we could be there to see him. I can't believe he's been here for a month already! It makes me excited for our little guys to be here in the next couple of months!! Miss you guys! Love, Amy
I was so excited to see the pictures I have been looking for them for a month....wow so cute and so little. I can't believe my boys were that small once...take it all in the second grows up so much faster than the first. Congrats and I love the name Katie
Hey guys- I found your blog through the Pattersons blog- so fun to see what you are up to and your cute new baby! We live in Texas now...check us out at snarrstruck.blogspot.com. Love, Jamie
5 comments:
Jen,
These pictures of Jackson are adorable!!! I wish that we could be there to see him. I can't believe he's been here for a month already! It makes me excited for our little guys to be here in the next couple of months!! Miss you guys!
Love,
Amy
I was so excited to see the pictures I have been looking for them for a month....wow so cute and so little. I can't believe my boys were that small once...take it all in the second grows up so much faster than the first.
Congrats and I love the name
Katie
I just want to kiss those lips and cheeks, he is SO scruptious! He looks like such a little snuggle bug! I love it!!!
Hey guys- I found your blog through the Pattersons blog- so fun to see what you are up to and your cute new baby! We live in Texas now...check us out at snarrstruck.blogspot.com.
Love,
Jamie
Very Cute pictures! I can't wait to see him again. And of course you guys too!
Post a Comment