Friday, October 12, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch!!

Today Madi, Jackson, and I met Kristen, Jack, Grace, and Max at a nursery in Orem called The Vineyard. Kristen goes every year and I have always wanted to go with them so finally this year we went. There are lots of pumpkins to see, some animals, and a play area for the kids. Madi had a lot of fun playing with her cousins. Here are some pictures from our fun day!! Have a great day.












4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love the pics! I especially like the one with you and Madi and Jackson...so adorable! I wish I could have been there you your families. My kids would have loved it! See you soon!!!!!
Lisa

Lisha said...

I can't wait until Makayla is old enough to enjoy going to a pumpkin patch. Don't you just love Fall?

Dave Anderson said...

Great pictures!!! Wish we coulda come... :(

Tara said...

Wow, it's about that time already? You reminded me that I need to get my butt in gear and get to a pumpkin patch myself! This one looks really fun! YOu look great too, I love your little bundle! I need to find a pumpkin patch that lets you cut your own pumpkins, was this one like that?

Blog Archive