Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Brett!!

On Saturday we drove up to Pocatello for a surprise party for our friend, Brett. There was food, great company, music and dancing! Here are a couple highlights from the night.

Here is a video of Madi dancing.. The party was a disco party, hence the people in the video all dressed up.. Madi was so tired, but she managed to get some moves out on the dance floor. Sorry the video is sideways... I just read the owners manual and I can't rotate videos... Note To Self: READ MANUAL FIRST....

Here is a video of the "Temptations"... Gary, Bryce, and some other party goers were asked to take part in the production of the song My Girl.. Pretty funny..

Even Jackson had fun at the Party!! He was great!

Madi and Gary had a lot of fun together out on the dance floor.

Madi dancing w/ Bailey

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love that pic of Jackson, I can totally see a romping little kid, (like Josh's age), in that face. He looks older than one month! He is just so cute! Madi looks like she was meant for the dance floor! Gary is a hoot. :) Good "daddy/daughter" times. :)

Blog Archive