Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pictures!!

At my baby shower a sweet friend of mine gave me a photography sitting for my present! Here are the some of the pictures she took. I love them and thought they turned out great. Have a good evening.

















6 comments:

Lisha said...

I know you will probably roll your eyes at me when I tell you this but I totally gasped in awe when I clicked on your blog and saw these beautiful pictures! I especially love the ones of Madi with Jackson. I just about cried looking at those! I don't know how you will be able to choose just a few to display in your home. If it were ME I would end up getting them all printed up and put them all over the house. GREAT pictures!

Kristen said...

i'm speechless!

Anderson Family said...

Jen,
I keep looking at your blog and I am amazed! Those pictures are priceless. I can't stop looking at the one of you holding Jackson. Both of them are precious and wonderful. It goes without saying the other ones are special, but there is just something about a mom holding her newborn that touches me. It is beautiful!!! Love you!!! Lisa

Deirdra said...

What a beautiful new addition. Congrats on the new baby. They really are beautiful pictures and Madi is just darling, she so big. They grow up so fast.

mom said...

Those are awesome pictures! Your family is beautiful. Words can't express the love shown in those pictures. We love you all!

Mike and Mindy said...

Jen&Gary: Mike and I want to wish you a congratulations!!! Sorry we have been incommunicato about your new addition. We love her - she is darling.
Hope you guys are doing well! Being a parent is the BEST.

Blog Archive