Monday, October 22, 2007

Once There Was A Snowman..

Yesterday after church Madi and Gary built a snowman together!! Madi had so much fun.. We used oreos for the eyes and carrots for the nose and mouth.. Madi is really excited for winter and more snow to come.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

What a cute snowman! It was great seeing you guys yesterday. It is always fun to watch Madi and Kayla play together. Kayla just adores Madison!

amy anderson said...

I can't believe it's already snowed! I've always loved the first snowfall, I'm jealous! That's a great snowman, Madi!!
Love
Amy

Tara said...

I missed it!!!! We were in Cali for the weekend. Glad there is more where that came from, we just have to wait a little longer! :) Good snowman btw, does Gary have any grand plans of building snow castles and snow-princesses this winter? :)

Blog Archive