Saturday, October 27, 2007
Trick-Or-Treat!!!
Tonight was our ward Halloween Party!! It started with a "Trunk-Or-Treat" and then we all went inside for some dinner! Everything was great. Gary and I were Doctors, Madi was Snow White, and Jackson was a caterpillar! The party started at 4:00 and ended at 5:30 so after we went over to our friends house to play a game called Settlers. It's a stategy game that takes a long time to play, but the time goes quickly. We didn't get home until about 11:00 so Madi was very ready for bed (Jackson just slept while we played the game). Gary won the game tonight... Congrats Gary!! We have a couple more Halloween Parties to go to so I might post more Halloween pictures later, we'll see. Here are some pictures from tonight. Have a great weekend!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's the cutest caterpillar I've ever seen and the most beautiful Snow White! The doctors are good-lookin', too. What a great family you have. The party sounds like a lot of fun, and you'll have to teach us how to play the game. We hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!
OH MY GOSH!!! that is SOOO cute!!! Jade is right here and she said that is the cuttest costume EVER, little Jackson is so adorable! Did Madi pick which princess she wanted to be? Your little girl is growing up! Love that you and Gary are surgeons, classic. See you tomorrow!
Great post!!! Looks like you guys had a really fun time!! Madi is ADORABLE!!! For Halloween, we're going to get Amy an orange shirt and draw a Jack-O-Lantern on her belly. Ha Ha Ha. Love you guys!!
Jackson's costume is Great! I've never seen such a cute newborn costume before! I love it! Madi is adorable as always! And I love that you and Gary dressed up too. We missed our ward party. We are party poopers.
Post a Comment