Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend.

Here is a slide show of stuff we did over Easter weekend. Gary's sister, Cheryl and her family were in town so we had a lot of fun with them. Madi especially enjoyed being with her cousins again. Thanks for the great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, what a fun weekend. I want to take the kids to the dino-museum one of these days, we should go together. Have you taken Madi to Wheeler Farm yet? I swear, in the photo of Madi decorating the egg, she looks like she is 10! Something about her in that pic reminds me of Jade's age. crazy how fast it goes by. Jackson is looking like a regualr little chap, not so babyish, but SO Myers!

Deirdra said...

What a great weekend! And beautiful peanut butter eggs. YUMMY! Madi as a princess to Daddy's hunting sidekick is oh so funny! She definitely is well rounded. I love it!

Blog Archive