Friday, March 21, 2008

"I Love Being A Girl"


So Today Madi had a princess birthday party she got to go to.. She let me curl her hair and she got to wear her Tinkerbell dress with some princess slippers she has. It was so cute watching her walk around the house and out to the car. She was walking so daintily and girly! SO CUTE!! I love having a daughter, it's so fun.

TWO HOURS LATER....

So Madi just got home from her party and she had a great time. I asked her to go upstairs and change out of her dress. This is what she came down wearing. Now that's what I call a well rounded girl..

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That's so cute Jen! It's interesting to see that her smile looks more "real" in the second picture! She is so cute!

everyday katie said...

That is great. If ever I'm blessed (or cursed) with a girl...I want her to be that well rounded. The Princess stuff is great...but not all the time.

Blog Archive