Monday, March 17, 2008

He's Six Months Already!


I remember when Jackson was a tiny baby just home from the hospital my sister-in-law, Lisa said she loved the tiny babies, but also loved it when her babies reached about six months and could sit up and play with toys. I remember thinking, "that is so far from now". Well, it's here already and he's sitting and playing with toys in his crib. Lisa's right, this is a great age!

3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Hooray!! Happy 6 Months, Jackson!! Our boys are almost four months, and six months seems sooo far away for me even!! I too, can't wait for that day though!! Love you guys!!

-Dave

Anne Marie said...

Oh he is so cute!!! This is such a fun age. I love that they can finally start playing! I put Abby in our little round exersaucer thing today and she was actually enjoying it (for a minute). I agree with you, though, the time has gone way too fast! Where did our little newborns go?

Ginny said...

Hey, Jen, this is Ginny. I got here via Em's blog. Congrats on the cutie! I have been following the links on your blog to your siblings...do they ALL have twins?? We have a blog, too, if you care, but I am chicken and have it private. If you want a peek, email me so I can send you an invite (ginnettewood@yahoo.com). Fun to catch up on your life a bit! 6 months to a year is one of my very favorite stages!

Blog Archive