Growing up my mom made us these peanut butter chocolate eggs EVERY year for Easter.. Well, my sister, Kristen and I have carried on the tradition! It's just not Easter without our peanut butter eggs!! Happy Easter Everyone!! Love you.
Lisa also whipped up some of those eggs for Easter. It is a nice tradition. When I was younger I remember it took me a few days to finish my egg! Not the case today! Happy Easter Jenn. We love and miss you and the family.
3 comments:
Wow Jen... these eggs look so yummy and beautiful!!!!!! Thanks for coming out!
Lisa also whipped up some of those eggs for Easter. It is a nice tradition. When I was younger I remember it took me a few days to finish my egg! Not the case today! Happy Easter Jenn. We love and miss you and the family.
SO yummy looking! I have to make those someday when I am back in the cooking-mode. :)
Post a Comment