Friday, March 28, 2008

Reality Check...

So yesterday Jackson was still sick with croup and he started to run a fever of 103.. He wanted to be held ALLL day and Madi wanted my attention too. by the end of the day I was so tired and ready for both kids to be in bed asleep so I could relax and have some time to myself. Gary and I watch the finale of Celebrity Apprentice and Trace Atkins sang one of his songs. During the song I totally started crying and realized that one day I would miss the chance to hold and cuddle Jackson and miss reading books and spending time with Madi. Time goes so fast with kids and this song helped me realize that I need to LOVE everyday I have with my kiddies because they are growing so fast and I won't have these times again with them. Here is the song Trace sang last night on the show. I hope you like it..

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Yes, it is a total reality check to realize that these times won't last forever and it won't be long until we would give anything to have our babies back, no matter how fussy. What a good reminder. And thanks so much for stopping by on my birthday! That was so nice of you, especially with sick kids and everything! I just think you are great.

Anderson Family said...

So True...So True!!! Thanks for posting the song, as well. All I ever listen to anymore are kids tunes and piano music! I guess I will miss the fact that those are the only types of music I could listen to with a van/house full of little ones! Thanks for the reminder!!! You are wonderful!

Blog Archive