Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Was Tagged....

1. Typically what time do you wake up? Oh, I usually roll out of bed for good about 8:00 give or take a half hour.

2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? 8:30..

3. How long have you been a mommy? Just over Four Years.

4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 25

5. What is your favorite kid TV show/movie? I love all Disney movies. I like Backyardigans, Tom & Jerry, and I don't mind Dora..

6. What is your least favorite kid TV show? I cannot stand to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!! Talk about torture when I have to watch that!! The other day I TiVo'd it and told Madi to call Daddy in and watch it with her... What a great joke to play on Gary.. He kept glaring at me through the whole show.. Really, the show IS THAT BAD!! If you don't believe me watch it and I know you'll agree!

7. What is your favorite chore? I like to Vacuum, but I hate cleaning up the floor before I vacuum...

8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Lasagna or Pasta.. Madi will eat anything pasta!

9. What is the meal you cook most often? Some kind of chicken and pasta I think..

10. What is your kid’s favorite meal? Madi loves pasta, taquitos, chicken tenders, Mac & Cheese and Eggo Waffles

11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? He loves to play with Madi and Jackson and he also likes taking Madi on Adventures.

12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?
When Madi and Jackson are interacting and laughing, when Madi cuddles with me, when Jackson falls asleep in my arms (not too often..), when I can read with Madi, and I also love it when I can watch my kids when they don't know I'm watching.. Oh, and I love dropping Madi off at preschool.. She always turns around while she's running to the door and says, "love you Momma, I'll miss you, Bye"..

13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? Disneyland

14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? The other day I ran some errands while Madi played with Coleman and Lish listened for Jackson on the monitor..

15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids? I like to read with Madi, watch shows, and go watch her jump on the neighbor's trampoline..

16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom: I will never ask Madi to do something and then turn around and do it myself. If she can't say a word, I can't say that word. It's great, Madi will call me on it sometimes and catch me saying something I shouldn't.. It isn't bad words, just words that bug me when she says it..

17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? She is always smiling and happy to see us! She has an unconditional love for all her kids and is very patient. Oh, and she can always find killer deals :)!!

18. What is your advice for new moms? Don't worry about having a clean house and having dinner on the table for the first while.. Your baby is only tiny for so long and you'll never get these times back!! Just cherish their sweet facial expressions and cuddles!! Also, try to look at getting up in the middle of the night a special time with your baby instead of lost sleep!!

19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? There have been times when Madi has wondered off at the store. The last time she did it was at Costco and I couldn't find her for about 10-15 minutes. I had to have the employees look for her. When I watch on the news the horrible things that happen to abducted children the thought of losing a child that way really scare me!

20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? With Jackson it's just him doing all the first things. Lately with Madi it's been when she sings along with the Primary Songs CD!! I love listening to her sing and I love it even more when she is singing about her brother, Jesus! I also love watching her progress in Preschool and watching her learn and grow!

21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love You' by one of your kids? Last night when I "covered up" Madi or tucked her in bed.

22. I tag: Anyone who wants to do this!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a fun post! I love learning new things about you. I agree, the thought of one of my kids disappearing just terrifies me. Dallin got lost at Kohl's one time and it was awful! And I really liked your advice to new moms. So true!

mom said...

I loved reading all of your answers. You're both such terrific parents. I especially liked #12; your children are so precious. Thanks for #17!

Tat said...

Actually, I really like Yo Gabba Gabba. Call me crazy.

Blog Archive