

Tonight Gary planned the FHE lesson and it was on Faith. Last weekend we got the garden ready to plant stuff, but it's still too early so we thought we would plant some stuff in a pot and keep it inside until it gets a little warmer. We planted some cilantro and some rosemary. Hopefully it will grow and we can cook with it later this year!! Madi had a lot of fun helping her daddy put the seeds in the dirt, cover it up, and water the seeds.
3 comments:
What a great lesson Jen! I should do that, since I want garlic chives this year, and I can't find that plant already grown, I have to start it from seeds myself. I think it would be fun for the kids, great idea!
You guys are great parents. I love to read your blog.
You teach important lessons in such a fun way. Your children are very blessed. Madison is so happy to learn all about faith and planting seeds! Way to go!!
Post a Comment