Friday, April 18, 2008

Ice Cream Ice Cream!!!!


Today I was cleaning Madi's carpets when I heard a sound that took me straight back to 663 East 1950 South in Bountiful... That sound was the LOUD, but exciting sound of the ice cream truck.. Madi was playing outside at the time so I grabbed my wallet and ran outside!!! Here are some moments from Madi's first Ice Cream Truck experience!! I know it may not be too entertaining, but I guess this post is mostly for me anyways!! It's so great to see your own kids get excited about the same things you did at their age.. It is so fun having kids!! The two boys with Madi are her other brothers, Coleman and Cooper.... Madi and Cooper enjoyed an orange cream popcicle and Coleman was a little more daring and went for the sour popsicle..




6 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Oh, the good old days! I think that the video is cute. It's fun to see Madi so excited!!
Hope you guys have a good weekend!
~Amy

Anne Marie said...

I love the video! The sound of the kids laughing and saying "ice cream, ice cream!" with the ice cream truck music in the background is priceless! It sounds like a movie, where they are doing a flashback of someone's perfect childhood. So cute!

I hope the ice cream man will come down my street one of these days. I never had that experience when I was a child, so I would love for my kids to be excited about it. Plus, I'm always in the mood for ice cream.

And you need to tell Alicia she absolutely can not move! I will be heartbroken. And Madi needs her brothers.

Alicia said...

I love how you refer to Coleman and Cooper as Madi's other brothers. They are definitely just like siblings. They've shared a lot of memories, haven't they?! Next time, you and I are getting ice cream, too!

mom said...

That really does bring back fun memories. I remember how excited you would get when the ice cream truck came around. I love the video.

Kristen said...

that's cute jen!

Anderson Family said...

Boy, that reminds me...stash cash for those special times. Last year my kids got spiderman ice cream cones where the eyes were black bubblegum and the red and blue die on the icecream turned a wonderful shade of purple ALL over skin, clothes and sidewalk! What great memories!!! Thanks for sharing! Lisa

Blog Archive