I was cruising through the blogs and saw the pictures of your babies and just had to comment. Mine are a little older , but it took me back to when mine were that little. Aren't they fun? Squeeze them tight all you can, cause they grow up and the squeeze time gets less and less. But, that's okay, other fun times are ahead too. Have a good one. K.C.
Is Jackson really that big already? He hardly looks like a baby in the picture with the luggage, he also looks like he is the same size as Eddie. (probably is) The kids look amazing Jen! You and Gary do a pretty good job at makin' adorable babies! :) (I am a bit behind with stuff, sorry I have not returned your call, I'll give you a ring soon!)
My word those pics are so adorable! They are growing up fast. I remember when Madi was Jacksons age. I love Madi's dress! Too cute! Those pics are so great I don't know how you will pick just a few to display. I love them all! Thanks for sharing!
8 comments:
I was cruising through the blogs and saw the pictures of your babies and just had to comment. Mine are a little older , but it took me back to when mine were that little. Aren't they fun? Squeeze them tight all you can, cause they grow up and the squeeze time gets less and less. But, that's okay, other fun times are ahead too. Have a good one. K.C.
Awesome pictures, Jen! I sure miss you, Gary, and your little ones! Can't wait for you guys to come down here and spend time with us!
-Dave
PS- I like when you post the individual pictures better than the slide show because I can take my time and enjoy the pictures!!
Is Jackson really that big already? He hardly looks like a baby in the picture with the luggage, he also looks like he is the same size as Eddie. (probably is) The kids look amazing Jen! You and Gary do a pretty good job at makin' adorable babies! :)
(I am a bit behind with stuff, sorry I have not returned your call, I'll give you a ring soon!)
My word those pics are so adorable! They are growing up fast. I remember when Madi was Jacksons age. I love Madi's dress! Too cute! Those pics are so great I don't know how you will pick just a few to display. I love them all! Thanks for sharing!
Cute pics! All I can say is that Madi is DEFINITELY yours! Wow, I think she looks so much like you!
You have the most adorable kids!!! I can't wait to see them in June! Love you guys! Lisa
Post a Comment